Designed to keep you healthy without sacrificing comfort or stability. These OrthoSole Women's Max Cushion Insoles accommodate the specific shape of your foot, with customisable arch and metatarsal supports.
OrthoSole have worked with podiatrists, doctors, surgeons and professional athletes to produce a proven insole design that maximises performance and minimises the risk of injury. Unlike the regular one-size-fits-all insoles, these Women's Max Cushion Insoles are customisable, meaning they will suit the shape of your feet perfectly. Two kinds of customisations - Micro Adjustments and Macro Adjustments - work together to offer the ideal balance of cushioning and support.
A micro adjustable PORON® Urethane layer relieves the foot pressure points by optimising the distribution of weight. This heat and pressure sensitive layer conforms to the shape of your foot. OrthoSole's Adjustable Support System features an Eva Arch Pad, which provides support, control and alignment of your foot and body. An EVA Metatarsal Pad improves weight distribution and cushions the ball of the foot to reduce impact stress.
The top cover uses moisture wicking nylon fibres to keep feet cooler and drier for a more comfortable performance. They are abrasion resistant and anti-microbial treated to prevent foot odour and bacterial growth.
- Micro Adjustable PORON® Urethane layer - relives pressure points and conforms to the shape of your foot.
- Macro Adjustable EVA Arch Pad - supports and controls the alignment of foot and body.
- Macro Adjustable EVA Metatarsal Pad - improves weight distribution to protect the ball of your foot.
- Moisture wicking nylon fibres at the top cover - keep feet cooler, drier and more comfortable with anti-microbial treatment for improved hygiene.
- Heel chassis - stabilises the ankle joint to guide the foot during ground impact.
- Gel heel insert - eases impact at the heel.