Used by mountain guides and professionals the world over, the Mountain Equipment Men’s Karakorum Mountain Pants are constructed for unrivalled levels of performance. The 3-layer DRILITE® material provides vital waterproofing and breathability in a tough, rugged finish. Articulated knees and adjustable braces ensure you stay agile and comfortable when you need it the most.
- Tough and robust trousers for the harshest conditions
- DRILITE® fabric - 3 layer 70D fabric with a 160D reinforced weave are completely waterproof and highly breathable
- Moulded front and side zips - sturdy 2-way YKK zips with interior storm flaps
- Active fit - articulated knees provide extra agility
- Adjustable braces - for extra support and fit, with a dropped rear seat
- Internal gaiters
- Recommended activity - snowsports / mountaineering / expeditions
These are by far the best waterproof trousers I have ever owned! Naturally with Mountain Equipment, they are packed with technical features!
The braces allows for the trousers to sit above the boot and keeps the trousers firm in place, rather then slipping under your boot. This makes the fit all the more better! With the trousers sitting higher, they've also added scuff pads at the ankle to protect against crampons. Having torn more than one pair of trousers with crampons, this is an essential feature.
Lastly and this can't be understated, the trousers look great!