Berghaus has developed their Men’s Fortrose Pro Fleece Vest to offer rugged year-round performance, providing essential protection against the cold and abrasion. Constructed from warm AT™ Optic fleece, the vest also features a reinforced stretch fabric over high wear areas to maximise protection and abrasion-resistance.
|Hiking / Trekking Walking|
|1/1/0001 12:00:00 AM|
|AT™ Optic Fleece|
|2 x Zipped Hand Pockets|
The combination of fabrics found within the Men’s Fortrose Pro from Berghaus creates the perfect balance of warmth, weight and protection for true adaptability on the hill year round. The efficient AT™ Optic fleece fabric effectively retains heat around your core whilst the reinforced stretch fabric sections increase durability to extend the life of the jacket.
- Rugged year-round fleece vest from Berghaus
- AT™ Optic fleece fabric - this warm layer combines the thermal insulation and pill-resistant properties of a mid-weight fleece fabric with plenty of style.
- Stretch reinforced fabric sections - this is used in high wear areas to increase weather and abrasion protection.
- 2 x zipped hand warmer pockets - warm your hands and carry essentials with ease.
- Stretch binding - found at the collar and hem, this binding increase comfort and seals out the cold.
- Recommended activity - hiking / walking