|Prologic Max5 Thermo Armour Pro Salopettes|
• Durable 100% polyester tricot 180gsm shell fabric with brushed & water-repellent finish
• 100% waterproof by polyurethane lamination of 8.000mm and breathability of 3.000 mvp
• Taped seams
• New Max5 pattern
• Silent, also suitable for hunting
• Fully fleece-lined (except bottom leg) for warmth and insulation
• Comfortable stretchy neoprene suspenders with strong buckles
• Adjustable at waist
• Strong 2-way zipper covered by wind fillet
• Long zipped gusset at bottom leg with velcro adjustable strap
• 2 box pockets and fleece-lined handwarmer pockets behind
Prologic's MAX5 RealTree camouflage pattern uses more greenish details, more detailed patterning and unrivalled nature-like looks
|View Sale Items|
|RIG 564 8301200000#|
Click & Collect. Delivered to your collection point within 5 working days. FREE on orders £70 or over. All other orders charged at just £1.00.
CLICK & COLLECT IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE.
UK Next Day Delivery. Order before 8pm for delivery the next day. Only £4.99 for Standard Next Day, or upgrade to Premium Next Day for £5.99.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE
International Delivery From £4.99. Delivery to over 200 countries worldwide. Size and weight restrictions apply.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE
Take your actual body measurements as they are more accurate than measuring over your clothes or shoes.
Collar: measure around the base of the neck where the collar sits.
Chest: measure the chest at the fullest part, placing the tape close up under the arms.
Waist: measure the natural waistline.
Inside Leg: measure from the crotch to where your trouser is normally worn on the shoe.
Jacket Length: measure from the centre back of your neck to your hemline. Then length measurement will vary depending on the style.
Feet: Use a ruler or tape measure to measure your foot (from the heel to the tip of your longest toe) Be sure to measure both feet. Many people have feet of different sizes. Fit to the larger of the two.