Lightweight and breathable the Berghaus Explorer Active GTX shoes are the perfect walking partners for light hiking across variable terrain. Premium waterproof experts GORE-TEX® have provided the semi-permeable lining which is designed to aid the synthetic suede uppers in venting excess heat vapour. A Vibram rubber outsole finishes the construction providing shock absorbing comfort and superior grip for miles to come.
- Lightweight approach shoes for fast paced hiking
- Vibram® Opti-Stud multi active outsole - great shock absorption and sticky grip
- GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane - confident all-terrain hiking
- Ortholite footbed - cushioned, antimicrobial performance
- Synthetic nubuck uppers - seam free application and mesh 3D construction for enhanced breathability
- Recommended activity - walking / hiking