Offering valuable core-body warmth and quick-drying performance in cool summer conditions, the Flex Vest from Rab uses their pioneering Vapour-rise™ softshell system to maintain a level of comfort and dryness not seen in other garments. The combination of a breathable Pertex® Equilibrium® outer and a high wicking microfleece liner gives you a vest which can be used as part of an effective layering system while Matrix SWS™ panels used on the sides increase stretch and protection.
- Super-light and stretchy softshell vest from Rab
- Vapour-rise™ system - this pioneering softshell concept balances warmth, wind-resistance and effective moisture wicking performance to create a comfortable microclimate within the garment. It is best worn next to the skin or over a high-wicking baselayer.
- Pertex® Equilibrium® outer fabric - this denier gradient fabric is incredibly breathable, wind-resistant and manages moisture effectively to deliver next-to-skin comfort.
- Wicking microfleece drop liner
- Matrix SWS™ side and underarm panels
- YKK front zip with internal storm flap and chin guard
- Fixed collar
- Multiple pockets - includes 1 x YKK zippered chest pocket and 1 x internal YKK zippered pocket which doubles up as an integrated stuff sack.
- Semi-elasticated cuffs
- Half hem drawcord
- Reflective trim
- Slim fit
- Weight: 180g (Size L)
- Recommended activity - climbing / mountain walking / alpine