Built for demanding mountain trails and scrambles, these lightweight and fast-drying versatile trousers provide essential stretch and year-round weather-repellency. Constructed from Pertex® Equilibrium® double weave softshell fabric, these Vapour Rise Guide trousers balance weather-resistance with effective moisture transportation.
- Versatile and durable mountain pants from Rab
- Pertex® Equilibrium® outer fabric with Durable Water Repellent finish - this quick-drying, highly breathable layer delivers excellent abrasion-resistance and is very packable.
- Micro-pile inner - this cosy layer wicks moisture effectively away from the skin.
- Articulated knees
- Part-elasticated waistband with snap closure and belt loops
- Zippered fly - for convenience.
- Brace attachment points
- Hem drawcord adjusters
- Crampon patch at hem
- Eyelets for threading under-boot cord
- Reflective trim
- YKK half leg side zips and YKK venting leg zips
- Multiple pockets - includes 2 x YKK handwarmer pockets and 1 x YKK thigh pocket.
- Recommended activity - mountain walking / hiking / trekking
I have both the vapour rise jacket and trousers, but find the trousers to be too heavy to use in the outdoors. The trousers offer a box-cut insulation which works very well but makes the trouser much heavier. On a dry day this is fine but coupled with waterproofs over the top and you become a lot less agile.
Naturally though, the trousers look great and with Rab you get great quality! They come with ventilation up the sides, which helps a lot and they fit really well, especially around the waist.